Chanakya IAS Academy brings to you a free practice quiz to help you assess your preparation, to get a fair idea about probable questions and boost up your preparation for upcoming Civil Services Preliminary Exam. The questions are devised by our experts based on their analysis, and students are advised to practice these questions genuinely and share the results with us.
1. The first Indian state to conduct a household survey exclusively to estimate the Multidimensional Poverty Index (MPI) at the state and district levels?
2. Which of the following states in India has brought out a comprehensive bilingual tribal dictionary seen as a measure to preserve vanishing native languages in the State?
3. The Government of India, has not finalized currency swap arrangements with which of the following countries?
4.The “Sashakt” plan will help alleviate the problems associated with sector?
5. Which Indian cultural element recently got inscribed on the UNESCO Representative List of the Intangible Cultural Heritage of Humanity?
6. Which of the following is not a tributary of River Kaveri?
7. Which curve describes the relationship between inflation and unemployment?
8. Jain ethical code prescribes five fundamental vows. Which of the following is/are not one of them?
9. Which state has the longest coastline in India?
10. The regional coalition, known as ‘quad’, doesn’t include which country
11. India’s 1st Tribal Tourism Circuit was launched in which of the following states?
If you are looking for more probable questions based on exact UPSC pattern, join our Prelims Test Series Now. Click Here for details