Countdown has begun – 25 days to the Civil Services Mains Exam 2018
All our budding Administrators gearing up for the challenging Civil Services Mains 2018, we know you are leaving no stone unturned in the last-minute preparation. And here we are to help you even better! Chanakya IAS Academy announces Mega Answer Writing Challenge for candidates who are preparing for the Civil Services Mains Exam 2018. And the 7-day Answer Writing Challenge for Civil Services Mains Examination starts right from tomorrow, September 4th, 2018 (Tuesday). And yes, entries from Civil Services Aspirants preparing for CSE 2019/20/21 and willing to better their answer writing practice, are welcome too!
Mains Answer Writing Challenge 2018 by Chanakya IAS Academy is a step towards helping the aspiring candidates polish their answer writing skills, which is also the need of the hour. UPSC, through Civil Services Examination, tests the most deserving candidates for some extremely responsible Administrative positions and thus, expressing oneself in the most effective way is crucial during this stage of the examination. This Mains Answer Writing Challenge will also help students get a hold on most probable questions that can be expected at the UPSC CSE Mains 2018.
Highlights of the Mains Answer Writing challenge –
- The question will be posted on Chanakya IAS Academy Facebook page every day at 12pm
- The question asked shall be from the list of most probable questions for the Civil Services Mains Examination 2018 – formulated by serving officers based on their analysis
- Every day 1 question will be posted, and you must solve them all, for 7 days!
- Winner will be chosen based on the maximum number of answers given and best answers given to all the 7 questions
- The result will be declared on September 11th, 2018 (Tuesday)
- Top 3rd Winner will get 1 test set of Chanakya’s Mains Test Series
- Top 2nd Winner will get 2 test papers from the Mains Test Series
- And our Top Winner will get an entire set of Chanakya’s comprehensive Mains Test Series
- Top 3 winners also get Answer Evaluation from a Current Serving Civil Services Officers
Mail your answers at firstname.lastname@example.org and keep sending in your answers in the same mail loop for every day’s answer so that your entry does not get lost in the pool of emails we receive from other contenders. Also, do not forget to mention your name and contact details, so that the deserving winners can be directly notified. And the best answer will get published on our Blog and Facebook page, with the name and image of the selected candidate! This could be different from the candidate.
With an endeavour to help Civil Services Aspirants realise their dreams and take the right foot forward towards achieving the same, Chanakya IAS Academy has mentored and coached thousands of Civil Services aspirants for past 25 years, and continues to do so. In the different ways of reaching out to the most deserving candidates, we now declare this Answer Writing Challenge, to help you overcome the fear of effective answer writing and boost your confidence to crack India’s most coveted Civil Services Examination with high ranks!
So, are you ready to take the challenge and give a boost to your preparation? Get ready for the first question which will be posted tomorrow at 12pm.